Thursday, August 11, 2011

Out and About: Another Birmingham Gem - At Home

Before travelling to Birmingham, I had read Design Sponge's Birmingham City Guide, but not expecting to have much time for shopping, I didn't set out a plan for myself.  As luck would have it, my hotel happened to be a few steps from a great shopping neighborhood - downtown Homewood - and I managed to find a few minutes to check out the local offerings. 

One of the recommendations in the Design Sponge guide was for the store At Home.  I was so excited to stumble upon it - and absolutely LOVED it.   








Neat ceilings!




These boxes are great - and look DIY-able - will let you know if I try something like this!




Check out this comprehensive candle section.


This is one of my favorites - what a great piece - for a bedroom or a living area.

The embossed benches with nailhead trim are chic and affordable (I think they were under $200).

These little ottomans were my favorite find.  Rustic, eclectic, neutral and cozy-looking.

See anything you love?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! That piece in the third picture and the little grey slipcovered ottomans. I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.