Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thrift store lamps update

If you've been following for a while, you might remember these lamps that I snapped up at a thrift store for $22.50. 


I bought them to replace the lamps behind our living room sofa, which were just a bit boring...



Before showing the lamps in their new home, I first needed to purchase the right size harps, so that the shades would sit at the proper height.  That was done a while ago, but I didn't get around to taking the "after" photos until the other day - when the horse heads inspired me to take out my camera and tripod. 

So, after way too much ado... here are the new lamps:



I know - it's really not a very noticeable change.  But, I much prefer the height, shape and brassy color of this pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.