Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bold & bright

Since my bridal registry days (spent obsessing over china patterns), I have a major weakness for beautiful dishes.  If money and space were absolutely no object, I'm certain that I would have MANY sets of dishes to suit my different moods.  I don't believe there were Lulu DK and Vera options on the market back when I was registering... and I haven't spent time researching dinnerware patterns of late... so, I was pleasantly surprised to find their lovely designs, among others, on Rue La La's Rue Style Report - Brights for the Home sale - which sadly ends at 11 am today. 
Lulu DK "Byzantine" 4 pc setting

Lulu DK "Hydrangea" 4 pc setting

tag "Miranda" luncheon plates

tag "Miranda" chip & dip

tag "Miranda" platter

Vera 6pm "Indigo Garden" breakfast set

Vera 6 pc "Pappillon" breafast set

It must have been putting together my posts for Monday and Tuesday that inspired me to think "bright" this week.  These cheerful patterns would be especially perfect for an outdoor brunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.