Monday, July 25, 2011

I've found it...

... the perfect small side table for our living room.  This is the spot (between the chairs):


It kills me each time someone is sitting down in either chair, looking around timidly trying to figure out where to set down his/her drink, and ultimately settling on the floor.  There has to be a better answer.  The trouble is - this narrow spot between these two chairs needs to be clear for traffic most of the time.  So, I've been looking for something small and versatile enough that can be moved around as needed.  I posted about a few options here.  I still love the peekaboo tables, but I think they're just too big. 

While quickly browsing the latest Lonny (I'm so behind on my magazine reading)... I spotted the perfect table.


White is probably best for my room...


but, how fun is that orange?


I've always loved Morrocan motifs - I don't think I'll ever tire of them - even if they're particularly trendy now.  Although it doesn't qualify as "leggy," which is what I was originally going for, the open design makes it much less heavy-seeming than a garden stool, which would be a more predictable alternative.

This stool is going on my wish-list!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! It is easily moved in when you have guests. And I love the exotic Moroccan flair the table has.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.