Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Master Bath: the details

Welcome to part 2 of our master bath reveal... the details:


West Elm's Mediterranean tray in action.

Aside from the luxury of having our very own shower... I think this faucet is my favorite element in the room.



I'm loving the World Market chevron towels, that I blogged about here.

And, I just happened to find the perfect matching chevron bath rug
 by Lauren, Ralph Lauren at Home Goods!

Thanks for weighing in on the shade - I think the valance provides the finishing touch!



Hope you enjoyed the tour! 

4 comments:

  1. What a glorious transformation. I especially love how you repeated the chevron detail in the towel. And you probably got a great deal at Home Goods! I love the window treatment a well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am searching for a chevron bath rug, so found you through google, but we are building a house, and we have the SAME (or very similar) faucets!!! I love them here, so can't wait to see them in the new house! Ours are Newport Brass. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.