Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bathroom update: progress and decision-time!

Master shower has been mostly tiled...



The shower floor is in - and I'm thrilled with how it's looking!


Subway tiles are coming along in the girls' bathroom...


Now it's time to pick a paint color for our bathroom!  Remember my crazy narrowing process?  Here it is again - hundreds of gray and blue paint chips scattered about a piece of marble tile and the window treatment (I have been a roman-shade-making-machine these last few weeks).
 
Rejects on the left...


getting organized...

narrowing it down...

and, I'm down to 4 - maybe even 2 (calm v. genesis white?)

oh, but the dark colors look nice too...
In about a day, I'll need to pick one and stick with it.  If I had to decide this moment - I think I'd go with Genesis White. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.