Monday, May 16, 2011

Trays, trays, trays!

Searching for a narrow tray to neatly corral countertop items on my new bathroom vanity, I came across West Elm's vast selection of lacquered trays... on sale!  So many stylish options, such decent prices... I couldn't pass up the chance to snap up a few - a little Mother's Day gift to myself.  (Does 5 count as "a few"?)

The narrow one on the left now resides in our master bathroom, and the square one sits on a bedroom dresser.

Our new (to us) nightstands are a little beat up on the top surface - nothing a couple shiny lacquered trays couldn't conceal!  I ordered two of the deep blue trays for that purpose, and love the way they look.

And, a square silver tray is taking residence in our basement, to accommodate multiple remote controls.

I didn't purchase any of these nice-looking raffia trays... I had to cut myself off at some point!

I was so excited to open the box that was delivered on Friday.  The trays were packaged very carefully and arrived in excellent condition.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled across your blog, not only am I a wife, mother, former attorney, design junkie, but I'm obsessed with trays as well...the top one I've been eyeing now for weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.