Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Antiquing at Lucketts

On Sunday Morning, I ventured out to the Old Lucketts Store Annual Spring Market.

One of my first stops was at a charming booth filled with bold and cheerful chairs and decor...


Love the bold print on the traditional wing chair!

Silhouettes are very popular these days - but this was the first time I saw a silhouette on a lamp - cute idea.


Another booth with brightly painted vintage furniture...


I promise - there were some regular old vintage and antique items to be found...

These foo elephants caught my eye, but were very pricey!

I saw a few lovely large farmhouse tables like this one.

These paintings (of Florence, I believe) were very pretty - and I especially liked the frames - but, I wasn't sure where I'd put them.

Before heading home, I checked out the Design House.  I was a little underwhelmed, to be honest - but, a few things stood out, like this dramatic headboard...


these "aged" convex mirrors...


and this chandelier...


I came home empty handed... so unlike me... but, I just wasn't blown away by anything, and didn't think the prices were that enticing. 

There was one more item in the Design House that I loved... and will share tomorrow - along with info on a bargain look-a-like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.