Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perusing Pier 1

I don't stop in Pier 1 Imports very often - and don't think I've bought anything there since the ubiquitous papasan chair that I had my last year in college - but, I happened to be nextdoor to one yesterday, and took a quick walk through.  I was pleasantly surprised by some of the offerings. 
This tray is very chic with it's silver bird and branch design. 


this one is on their website

Tons of cute pillows - and they're all 20% off this month.


These were some of my favorites.  The big teal/peacock velvet pillow came home with me (for only $16).  It's really soft and cushy.  It's clearly not the best quality, and I don't love the satin welt, but it's very soft and comfy, and the color is great.  I think I'll have to go back for the mini sparkly beaded one.  Love the furry one too.  


Nice simple headboard in a natural colored fabric.  Hmm... could I add nailhead trim to this and save myself the trouble of making a headboard?  


Have you had good luck at Pier 1?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.