Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Master Plans

Once I got the idea of a navy blue velvet headboard for our master bedroom, I couldn't stop thinking about re-focusing my design plans around navy blue.  I had a peek in Calico Corners over the weekend and snapped some photos of my favorite finds.

Perhaps curtains and Euro shams in this large scale print:

Hendrix in Indigo


Close up shot

Window Seat Cushion in this bold pattern:

Kimono in Snorkel/White

Roman shades in this small scale pattern with great texture:

<><><><><>
Tala in Bluemarine

 Here's a close-up - it's a bit whiter than it appears in the photo above.


I think the three above would provide enough pattern - but I loved this ikat as well:
Khandar in Indigo (not on the website in this colorway)


On the bed, I'm dreaming of a 100% linen duvet cover and shams in white, ivory or natural:

Restoration Hardware Linen Bedding




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.