Thursday, March 10, 2011

One day...

We have a strict "no discussing a kitchen renovation" policy in our house for the foreseeable future.  With a major basement renovation just a year behind us and the upcoming bathroom renovations, a new kitchen is not on the horizon.  But, that doesn't mean I can't admire pretty pictures of kitchens and take mental notes (or blog about them).  If I could have a kitchen today, I think I'd be going for this look:

Massucco Warner Miller
The white cabinets, stainless appliances, sleek barstools, those pendants, the cabinet harware, dark floors (hardwood, I hope), carrara countertops, crisp white everything...  yes, I'll take one please.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting...you seem more the oiled bronze type. I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love oil rubbed bronze... but chrome and aged brass are favorites too. I've actually seen some gorgeous photos of similar style kitchens with aged brass hardware and light fixtures. The good thing about liking chrome is that it's usually the least expensive finish!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.