Friday, February 18, 2011

Swatches: Thinking Pink

I'm thinking about incorporating some pink into the girls' new bathroom - most likely in the window treatment.  The tiles will be all white, and the wall color is undetermined as of yet (navy blue?).  Here are some of the pink fabrics I'm admiring. 

Annie Selke Pearls

Annie Selke Links - yup, it's Links love again


Anatol's Diamonds (Premier Prints) Cadence


Joy


HL Belami


Premier Prints Dandelion


I've also got a piece of Marimekko Unikko that I've been hanging on to for some time.  Perhaps yellow walls and this (pardon the wrinkles)?  Or even white walls?  On second thought, I think it's a little too much for this small space.




Can I pull off some pink without getting too preppy or sweet?

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.