Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Master Bath Chronicles: Part II: Herringbone and Faucet Love... and the Drake

The floor tiles for our master bath arrived today... and I love them!!  I promptly unpacked each and every mosaic sheet and laid them out on the living room carpet to make sure they were in good shape.  Here's a sneak peek.


These were a bit of a splurge, but since it's such a small room, I didn't need too much square footage.  

Now, wouldn't this look lovely in a bathroom with these tiles (or any tiles for that matter)?
available here
Well, I can't splurge everywhere... but, I'm going to scope out the Restoration Hardware Outlet this weekend.  What are the chances I'll find this beauty or something like it for 70% off?  Fingers Crossed!

In other less exciting news, our 2 new toilets arrived.  We have already had 2 of these Toto Drakes installed in the other 2 bathrooms and have been very happy with them. 
available here

Have a good night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.