In the midst of a torrential downpour the other day, we headed out on one of our weekend errand adventures with the girls to pick up a few missing pieces at the tile shop. Somehow, in my MULTIPLE visits to said tile shop, I never noticed the "upscale resale" thrift shop in the same shopping center. We went exploring and I brought home a few finds that I had to share.
 |
| I'm always on the lookout for lamps - and I loved the shape of this brass pair. Bonus - they didn't need rewiring - and they were only $22.50. Though they're not very different from my current living room lamps shown behind the sofa here - to me, they're a big improvement. I need a smaller harp though, so I'll wait to share the photos of the lamps in situ. |
 |
| This is my first set of napkin rings - aren't they cute? |
And, then I came home to all these goodies in the mail!
 |
| Now, I'm just about all set to make my headboard (with the nailheads, nailhead spacer, tack hammer and mallet shown above). |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.