On an errand run the other night, I stopped in
World Market to have a look. I probably stood the longest in the candy aisle, staring at the hundred varieties of Haribo candy... but, I also stopped to admire several items in the decor section.
 |
| Can't figure out why this photo won't upload horizontally - sometimes blogger has a mind of its own! Anyway, these wooden panels are so pretty - especially the moorish pattern in the top one. |
 |
I guess I'm on board with the bird trend (I keep gravitating toward bird fabrics and decorations)! These look like my new thrift store napkin rings. The collection is available online.
|
 |
| In fact, Pottery Barn has a ceramic version as well. I like the glass ones better. |
I digress. Back to World Market.
 |
| I also haven't tired of the chevron trend yet. What a fun take on classic white towels! These are also available online - and the reviews are glowing. |
 |
| This rug looks like a thick cozy wool sweater and probably feels amazing underfoot. |
I might have to head back there this weekend for some of those white handtowels!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.