| I would love to curl up on this settee with a new shelter mag and a latte. How decadent! |
| The clean lines of the distinctly modern sunroom are an interesting contrast to the adjacent lush, traditional garden (photos to come tomorrow). |
When I first heard there would be a pool room, I imagined a dark room with a large pool table (and I can't say I was terribly excited to see that). No, the pool room leads out to the beautiful swimming pool!
| Erin Paige Pitts successfully integrates crisp and casual to create a sophisticated and calming retreat. The swings really add a wow-factor here. |
| That gorgeous table-skirt reminds of me of chic beachy attire like tunics and linen pants. |
| Framed intaglios made their way into at least 3 or 4 of the rooms - it almost seemed that the were the common thread that tied the designs together! They really do work well in different settings. |
| The painted greek key accent on the doors adds a touch of whimsy, and coordinates with the accent pillow, the tones of the wood floor and the spiral diamond pattern of the sisal rug. |
Tomorrow, I'm covering the Dining Room, Family Room and garden. Tune back in for more inspiring spaces!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.