Layer #1: Navy Velvet Headboard (with antique brass nailheads) and bed-skirt:
Layer #2: Lightweight voile pick-stitched quilt and euro shams in birch (2nd from top left in bottom photo):
Layer #3: Relaxed linen duvet cover and standard shams in white:
Layer #4: Subtle bohemian paisley pattern accent pillows:
![]() |
I think it might need 2 or 3 more layers - though I don't want to overdo it. I'm thinking a long bolster or lumbar pillow... perhaps bringing in the roman shade fabric (which has great texture, by the way):
Or this larger-scale bold floral:
Or just using the same navy velvet and adding a pretty trim.
Next, maybe some new sheets or at least pillowcases like these:
And finally, perhaps a throw like this tossed casually at the foot of the bed:
What do you think?







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.