Remember my "
brooklyn bohemian bedroom" design plan? My next design plan is for the living room in the same apartment. My friends have a very cool apartment (catch a glimpse of their dining area
here) - and beautiful classic pieces. As with their bedroom - they're looking to bring in some color and texture to make the room feel more finished. I have some really fun ideas and look forward to putting them together and sharing them soon. For now, admire their stylish pad!
 |
| LOVE this rug! |
Now, I just need to find some time to put it all together! It's been a busy time again at work - which explains the light posting these past two weeks. But, I'm off today and looking forward to a fun day with my girls!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.