I do think the windows will help... but, why does it need to be a massive white blob? Couldn't we do something to tone it down a little?
How about a light shade of gray (picking up some of the light tones in the roof)
![]() |
| Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray |
![]() |
| Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray |
With crisp white trim, I think either could work - and might look really nice. But, I have such a hard time visualizing exteriors! I'm not sure why I can picture fabrics, patterns, furniture layouts in my head - but, I have a much harder time when it comes to the exterior features.
I think I'll get samples of both and test them out. It will still be hard to tell from a small patch, but it can't hurt!
Any thoughts?


DO IT!!!!! I like the idea of matching it up to the horizontal stripe in the brick. It will blend in a bit more that way. I also think the windows will look awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement!
ReplyDelete