![]() |
| Lonny |
But, in a breakfast nook or playroom, I'd opt for something more colorful like this:
![]() |
| Aerin Lauder's home via Elle Decor, photo by Simon Upton |
The photo that I showed on Friday would be another way to achieve a similar look - all black
& white photos in various colored frames.
I tried to incorporate colorful frames with my girls' artwork in our kitchen, if you recall... unfortunately, that little gallery wall did not last long. I had used command strips to hang the frames in order to avoid putting multiple holes in the wall. Well, one by one, the frames came tumbling down - startling us with a crash each time. And, when I went to remove the strips, I actually pulled off a few large sections of the paint. Eek! So, we've gone back to the chaotic-but-wonderful masking tape approach to hanging the girls' artwork, hiding the pulled-off paint spots. I'll have to snap a picture for you.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.