Before travelling to Birmingham, I had read Design Sponge's
Birmingham City Guide, but not expecting to have much time for shopping, I didn't set out a plan for myself. As luck would have it, my hotel happened to be a few steps from a great shopping neighborhood - downtown Homewood - and I managed to find a few minutes to check out the local offerings.
One of the recommendations in the Design Sponge guide was for the store
At Home. I was so excited to stumble upon it - and absolutely LOVED it.
 |
| Neat ceilings! |
 |
| These boxes are great - and look DIY-able - will let you know if I try something like this! |
 |
| Check out this comprehensive candle section. |
 |
| This is one of my favorites - what a great piece - for a bedroom or a living area. |
 |
| The embossed benches with nailhead trim are chic and affordable (I think they were under $200). |
 |
| These little ottomans were my favorite find. Rustic, eclectic, neutral and cozy-looking. |
See anything you love?
Yes! That piece in the third picture and the little grey slipcovered ottomans. I pinned it!
ReplyDelete