Trying to narrow down my favorites was tough...
![]() |
| These painted jugs are so unique and beautiful - they would look fabulous on the long dresser in our bedroom which desperately needs some accessories. |
![]() |
| Love this vignette - and those huge leaves in a vase. |
![]() |
| Wouldn't this chest be a show-stopper in an entry-way? |
![]() |
| Paired with a minimalist painting and a few simple accessories, it shines without being too fussy. |
![]() |
| For a fraction of the price (but still a splurge) - this tray would be a beautiful way to incorporate the inlaid bone design. |
![]() |
| I'm not much of a purple girl, but this lavender version is just gorgeous. |
![]() |
| I'm still on the hunt for a small side table or two for our living room. This is another not-terribly-child-friendly-but-affordable-and-chic option that I keep coming back to (like Ballard's Olivia Mirrored Side Table and Crate & Barrel's Jules Accent Table). |
![]() |
| Perhaps something like this would be a better option? |
![]() |
| I'm definitely on a paisley kick right now - and really like the texture of the pattern on this pillow. |
![]() |
| My now-vast West Elm tray collection didn't totally quench my interest in trays... I like that these are both rustic-looking and bright. |
![]() |
| I simply cannot get enough of Moroccan motifs... and this little frame would be a simple way to add interest to a dresser or bed-side table. |
![]() |
| It's called the "Streamlined Sofa" - how apt! |
And, if I needed a smaller settee - I would definitely have a second look at this...
![]() |
| Notice the unique nail-head trim application on this slightly quirky settee? |
This may seem like a bit of a curve-ball - but, I think I do have multiple design personalities...
This chair seriously rocks! I can picture it equally at home in a fabulous mid-century house in the Hollywood Hills, a raw loft space in Chelsea or a grand Parisian flat with marble fireplaces, herringbone floors and ornate mouldings...
![]() |
| Toss a sheepskin over it and pair it with a lucite or glass coffee table and simple low-profile sofa. |
While it can fit in many settings, I cannnot envision it in my prim little center hall colonial in suburban DC (or in my budget, for that matter).














Love your taste, as always. We have an inlaid mirror from Wisteria in our front room!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great birthday weekend. xo