Searching for a narrow tray to neatly corral countertop items on my new bathroom vanity, I came across West Elm's vast selection of lacquered
trays... on sale! So many stylish options, such decent prices... I couldn't pass up the chance to snap up a few - a little Mother's Day gift to myself. (Does 5 count as "a few"?)
 |
| The narrow one on the left now resides in our master bathroom, and the square one sits on a bedroom dresser. |
 |
| Our new (to us) nightstands are a little beat up on the top surface - nothing a couple shiny lacquered trays couldn't conceal! I ordered two of the deep blue trays for that purpose, and love the way they look. |
 |
| And, a square silver tray is taking residence in our basement, to accommodate multiple remote controls. |
 |
| I didn't purchase any of these nice-looking raffia trays... I had to cut myself off at some point! |
I was so excited to open the box that was delivered on Friday. The trays were packaged very carefully and arrived in excellent condition.
Hi! Just stumbled across your blog, not only am I a wife, mother, former attorney, design junkie, but I'm obsessed with trays as well...the top one I've been eyeing now for weeks!
ReplyDelete