![]() |
| This is the print that started me on the path of a bedroom makeover. I've always loved elephants and would love to bring this into the room as roman shade fabric or pillow shams. The walls are a lighter/softer version of that green. |
![]() |
| This would be great as a valance or a punchy headboard, if I were to go graphic. |
![]() |
| Not sure how far I'd be willing to take these spots... but, they may be just the right touch for my Louis XV armchair. |
![]() |
| Love this... but, where to put it? |
Here's the question - can I work in navy blue? I think the upholstered headboard would look great in this velvet (which I snagged for about $6/yd in a remnant sale), and a dark headboard would be a nice anchor for the room:
But, it might need something to tie it all together... I'm on the hunt for a print that brings together the green, blue, beige and taupe.
Alternatively, I could play it safe and keep a tighter color palette with a simple neutral linen headboard:
These are just some early thoughts. I'm hoping to marry a few different styles in this room: classic (to fit in the style of the home); mid-century (we're inherinting some beautiful 1960s wood furniture); and organic/bohemian (for a more relaxed environment). I think I've got some more searching and then a lot of editing to do!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.