Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sold!

Whew... what a five months it has been since my last post!  In a nutshell, we sold our home in Bethesda, found a new home in the Boston area (we're under contract), found a summer rental and moved to Boston!  We arrived last Thursday, and I'm still catching my breath, but I have been itching to get back to the blog.  If you're still checking in, thank you.  I have lots to share and will do my best to get back into a blogging routine.

Today, I thought it would be fun to show the listing photos of our Bethesda home.






















I'll try to fill you in on some of the details of prepping the house for sale in subsequent posts - but, looking over these photos now, I am reminded that:  (1) Less is more.  We filled a 16 ft POD with excess STUFF, and sent it to storage while selling our home and I can honestly say that the only things I missed during that time were my photos and my Kitchenaid mixer.  (2) I need a wide-angle lens.  These photos (taken by our realtor's photographer) capture so much more of each room than I ever could with a regular lens.




4 comments:

  1. What!?! Such big changes around there!! The photos look great - did you guys have a quick and easy sale on your house? It certainly looks beautiful in the listing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't believe I happened to check the blog the day you posted this. The house looks great. So exciting! Can't wait to catch up soon. Rachel B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, we were very fortunate to sell quickly. It was not without drama, but it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so beautiful. I am not at all surprised how quickly it sold. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.