Friday, November 4, 2011

Swatches: Where have I been?!

It's been way too long since I've checked in at my go-to budget-friendly fabric source... http://www.fabric.com/.

So many beautiful fabrics, including a fabulous offering of Duralee prints!

My favorite find of the moment - in three lovely colorways...
Duralee Bokara in Mocha

Duralee Bokara in Peridot

Duralee Bokara in Yellow

I like this whimsical and dynamic take on a geometric print that would make great drapes.
Duralee Kilburn in Brown
Perfect for a nautical nursery or beach home.
Duralee Theo in Marine
A few other fun finds...

Thomas Paul Forest in Red Pepper

Thomas Paul Skimmer in Aqua

Duralee Ada in Watermelon

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing prints!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I tried my hand at your AWESOME bedroom art and I wrote about it on my blog today. Thanks for the inspiration! www.goodlifeblog.org.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.