Thursday, October 6, 2011

Not much help

About a month ago, I posted about the colors I was considering for the exterior front half-octagon on the front of our house. 



Well, I picked up a sample pot of BM's Edgecomb Gray to give it a whirl... slopped on a quick coat to try to get an idea...




and I still have no idea if it would be an improvement over the white!  It's really hard to visualize with the blue tape (outlining the future window), the sloppy paint job and the bright light going on in this photo.  The pale beige is a little less stark than the white - which is the goal - but, does it just look like dirty white?  That is clearly not the goal.  The trim would be white - so, I hope that that would give it a crisp/clean contrast.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.