Friday, September 23, 2011

Upcoming design plan

Remember my "brooklyn bohemian bedroom" design plan?  My next design plan is for the living room in the same apartment.  My friends have a very cool apartment (catch a glimpse of their dining area here) - and beautiful classic pieces.  As with their bedroom - they're looking to bring in some color and texture to make the room feel more finished.  I have some really fun ideas and look forward to putting them together and sharing them soon.  For now, admire their stylish pad!






LOVE this rug!
Now, I just need to find some time to put it all together!  It's been a busy time again at work - which explains the light posting these past two weeks.  But, I'm off today and looking forward to a fun day with my girls!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.