Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bathroom Lighting

We're getting very close to pulling the trigger on a contract to renovate our 2 upstairs bathrooms.  Though we're still a few months away from "breaking ground," I'm working on narrowing down the gazillion options for tile, faucets, lighting, toilets, etc.  I'll give more details on these 2 little bathrooms (and I mean REALLY little) soon, but in the meantime, here are a few of my inspiration photos:



Howard White via House Beautiful
(in my dreams)
 

David Jimenez, Photo by Jose Picayo, via House Beautiful



Newell Turner, via House Beautiful
 


Here are some of the contenders for light fixtures.  Both bathrooms will be pretty traditional - and mostly white with chrome fixtures, so, I think any of these could work in either bathroom.  Of course - the budget is tight, so I've tried to find reasonably priced options.  Most of these are around $100.

available here
available here

available here
available here


available here



available here
available here

available here


Looking forward to sharing more of my ideas for these projects... and of course, looking forward to two shiny (but still tiny) new bathrooms (hopefully) by May!

2 comments:

  1. Choosing lighting for our new house was the most difficult part of the building process for me! We've lived here for 5 months and still haven't picked out a dining room chandelier or pendants for the kitchen. I am really happy with most of my choices...my favorite being a Moroccan inspired pendant from Horchow that hangs in our bedroom and casts beautiful light speckles all around the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating my bathroom was one of the difficult part for me when we shifted in our new house but all because of online lighting store my Bathroom Lighting has become one of the eye catchy which help me a lot decorating in short span of time

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.